C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 18:20:23 EDT
In a message dated 09/06/1999 8:39:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,

<<
 From: Matthew Coleman <[log in to unmask]>

 Hi,

 I just wanted to say something, i'm not sure if it will be at all
 helpful, but its better to see what you think before I just say "Oh I
 won't bother".

 Anyway I live in England, so I got this off a free CD magazine
 promotion, and included with the CD was the full program as far as I
 could see, called Read Please 2000.  Basically all the programme did
 was, you write in the text, then it converts it into speach.  Now i'm
 not too sure how helpful it will be, but here's some info you might
 want to check out ok, and if you want to ask more questions about it,
 i'll be glad to answer as much as possible, but it's not my programme
 so I might not be able to answer all the questions, if any at all..?

 Ok it's called Read Please 2000, I know it's web site is at
 www.Readplease.com and umm thats all i'm afraid..

 Hope i've helped?

 Matt