C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Ballinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Disability Resource <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 06:24:33 +10
                                             AT YOUR OWN SPEED

Hello. My name is Dr. David Koffman. My friends call me DrDave and I hope to
get to be DrDave to you as you tune in to my website www.ownspeed.com each
week.

At Your Own Speed is a first of its kind internet radio program by and for
the physically challenged community.

In private practice since 1974, a brain stem injury took me off my feet in
'92 and last year MS put me out completely.A Senior Fellow of the American
Board Of Disability Analysts, I worked with the disability community for
many years,never thinking I might someday belong. But life is funny. You
never know what lies around the next corner.

Instead of watching "Jerry Springer" and the like all day, I've brought
together the most informative,entertaining and inspirational group of people
that can be found in and around the challenged community.

So you might hear me interview Tom Whittaker, the amputee who climbed Mt.
Everest or Marti Ford, Chair of the Social Security Task Force on the Work
Incentive Bill but I promise you one thing;every show will ,as I said,
inform ,entertain and inspire  you.

I also keep a toll free line so we can talk privately and,of course, good
ole e-mail.

So pay me a visit at www.ownspeed.com and check out the shows.They're all
archived too so you can listen to shows you may have missed.

All The Best,

DrDave