BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Devonshire <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 22:40:03 EST

<<  Forty-seven bags, 5 lb. each of "buff" masonry color >>
Ken- They would go well with my collection of Scofield sand samples. Also
letting go of at least 16 gallon cans all partially full of Benjamin Moore
eggshell interior paints, various colors from the last three apartments which
I inhabited. Still lugging the stuff around; an English riding saddle found in
a dumpster on 44th St; and in our athletic department, two pairs of wooden
skis with bindings, ca.1940, who'll start the bidding?

Twyb.