BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Norm/Ilene Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 23:21:49 -0500
Ken took my picture in Al Capone's cell, proof of our visit to the
Eastern Penitentiary.  What a place - hey! Larry!? - definitely worth
seeing, and preserving.  If I can get the slide scanned, I'll post it,
but anything more than email is trouble and lots of extra steps.

Philadelphia proved to be friendly and full of interesting but
deteriorated roofing.  Luckily I wake early so I could walk the downtown
neighborhoods between the rivers before conference sessions started at
8:30 am.  Funny, I couldn't find anyone to join me...

Ilene