BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Mon, 28 Dec 1998 16:18:35 EST
In a message dated 12/28/98 2:01:44 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< This web site has me stumped

 http://www3.mcps.k12.md.us/users/rsfay/magic/index.html

Ken-

It is simple. . .this website was created by Bill Gates to further control the
American public.  He has built into every web browser (not just the Internet
Explorer) the ability to totally interrogate everyone's hard drives.  When you
picked a card you automatically moved the pointer to it (you probably didn't
even notice you did it).  I hear he is also building a spy-cam into all
computer monitors so he can "monitor" you at all times.

Wait a minute maybe he is doing through subliminal messaging.  I have to go
now. . .sudden urge to buy MS Office 2000.

Bruce Kennedy