Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 12:13:48 -0600
7bit
From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
DO NOT USE THIS CD ROM READER!!!!!!

I had one that almost ruined a very valuable disk,
that is difficult to replace.  It was still spinning when
I opened the door and it got all scratched.   My
drive was replaced under warranty, but it did
not help the cd that was damaged.  Fortunately,
most of the damage was on the outside edge,
where, hopefully, nothing was lost (they write
from the inside out).

Dean Kukral

-----Original Message----   (edited by dk)