Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 06:56:32 -0600
7bit
From:
Mike Bridges <[log in to unmask]>
I have added NetBeui to the protocols with no change.I have  the irq set
on 9 which I have set in the cards eprom with the software utility.It is
the only irq open on the machine.I have also checked the I/O adress and
it is at 300-31f and was open.
 The lmhosts file was written according to directions in the Win95
lmhosts file.I have tried it without the "#" and the #PRE with the same
results.This file worked originally before I rebuilt one of the
computers.
Thanks again
Mike Bridges

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html