Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 19:59:05 -0400
-- [ From: John L. Rinehart * EMC.Ver #2.3 ] --

Dear Gentlemen,

I have a CTX VL500 monitor and a ATI Rage video card.  I am running Windows
95b.  The problem is that the monitors refresh rate is set at 60HZ [default].
In the DEVICE MANAGER list the Monitor is listed as UNKNOWN type.  When I went
to change the monitor type it is not listed under the CTX types recognized by
Windows 95.

I imagine that the tab under control panel that allows me to reset the refresh
rate is not showing up because the monitor is an UNKNOWN type.

Any help to identify this monitor to WIN95 so that I can reset the refresh rate
would be most appreciated.  The CTXINT.com WEB site was of no help.  Can I
download an ".ini" file somewhere that Windows can read from 3.5 inch drive so
it will recognize the specs for this monitor?

Thanks in advance

John