Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 1997 14:11:20 -0400
"Regina M. Lubbers" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>By the way, Grant, I started adding (PD) in the subject line so messages
>from this list are easier to identify, hope thats OK with you.

You can set your options so the Listserv adds an identifier to the subject
of all posts from this list. It now will add the default of [PALEOFOOD],
but I do have control over it and I could shorten it if those using this
feature so wanted.

To turn on send this command:  SET PALEOFOOD SUBJecthdr
in a message body to the Listserv address of:  [log in to unmask]

This is a feature of the latest version of the Listserv software, and often
is not included in the Welcome messages from the lists.

Don.