BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - Dwell time 5 minutes." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 12:21:02 EST
Bob,

As I mentioned, my EIFS experience is from investigating a botched job, for
which we were never able to identify any decent details-- from the archt, from
the shop drawings, or from the mfr.  It was -- and remains -- my impression
that none of them really knew what they were doing, using a then-new material
in a harsh climate.  Unless the EIFS mfrs have had the balls (or if some of
our pinheads of the alternate persuasion prefer, generative organs) to commit
themselves to providing details rather than laying off their responsibility
onto gullible archts foolishly trying to save their clients money in the short
run, how is anybody supposed to know how to detail this, uh, material into a
reliable assembly?

So there!

Ralph