From:
Stan & Marian Narodowiec <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 1999 09:06:25 -0500

I just had to share this with everyone.
I got a survey in the mail yesterday, which I normally toss, but
something made me fill it out. It is from "Laura David, Shopper's Voice"
and it is a survey on shopping choices. Well, lo and behold, under the
category "Common Ailments" is the question "Does anyone in your home need
special meals for these reasons? And gluten intolerance is one of the
choices, as well as wheat allergies. So, if you also get this survey,
fill it out just for that reason to let them know we are out here. And a
bonus is that the return envelope is postage-paid.

Have a good day everyone.

Marian