From:
"Robert F. Eyerman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 10:07:55 -0500

Dear Listmembers,  A poster just posted that there is no medical reason to
have a flu shot.  I disagree.  From all that I have read from the list and
outside sources, anyone with an impaired immune system, and that's what we
have, should consider a flu shot.  It is a serious disease and can lead to
pneumonia and death in some cases.  I've had mine.  I'm not advocating one
for anybody, in fact, if you are allergic to eggs, don't get one, but just
passing on what I have read on this subject.  Happy Holidays!  Karen in
Central NY, USA