From:
Suzanne Romey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 09:40:16 -0400

My office is having a luncheon at the Golden Coral tomorrow.  I probably
won't go this time, but will probably attend in the future.  Does anyone
know if there are any gluten free deserts, i.e. the pudding and ice cream?
Also is sour cream OK for the potatoes?  Thanks in advance.  I promise to
summarize.

Suzanne