From:
Sidona Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 17:43:13 -0700

I was watching the Martha Stewart show last week and she was making some
recipes for Passover.  If you don't like macaroons, then you can delete
this.  I love macaroons and if you use gluten-free vanilla extract, then
these will be gluten-free.  She made three different kinds, plain
coconut, chocolate chip and chocolate.  They all looked delicious.  If
you have problems with the address below, just try searching for it at
www.marthastewart.com  The show was on April 1st.

http://www.marthastewart.com/NAV/index.asp?body=/television
/program_guide/index.asp&nav=/nav/2television_prog.asp

Enjoy.  Sidona

PS:  I was nuts enough to buy a flame torch and I made my honeybaked
ham.  It tasted exactly like it to me.  The only suggestion I have is
that you have someone helping to coat the ham after every torching so
you don't have to keep turning the torch on and off.  But, it was
goooood.