Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 10:21:33 -0600
From:
James Doubravsky <[log in to unmask]>

Listmembers,
   The following message was sent earlier. I had several replies which
suggested that I check with Heinz because in the past their Distilled
Vinegar was GF. I called them this morning. The lady was very nice and
professional but said that I should not use this product because it could
have been distilled from grains. She suggested using Apple Cider Vinegar.
When I informed her that I thought I was buying Apple Cider Vinegar, she
said that she would send me a coupon for a new bottle of Cider Vinegar and
that I might give our pickles a gifts.
  While I am not to happy with the situation, she was respectfull and direct
in her responses, and I do appreciate that.

                 SO MY FIRST POST WAS VALID!      Jim D.

>> This is a warning about bogus apple cider vinger by "Heinz". Heinz
>> produces a gallon size Apple Cider "Flavored" Distilled Vinger. The Labling
>> is deseptive in that the "Flavored Distilled" is 1/2 the print size of the
>> term "Apple Cider". If you are in a hurry, and who isn't , it is easy to
>> think that you are buying Cider Vinger when in fact you are buying Distilled
>> Vinger.

James  Doubravsky  Cahone, CO.  USA