From:
"K. Feldmann" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 00:00:59 -0600

Hi Everyone,
Sorry it took so long to get back with a summary but we have been very busy
lately and  luck just hasn't seemed to be on our side (with our material
things - our van is having problems also).

My almost 3 year old son had an EEG done and everything looked great. I
went in for a checkup with him and talked to our regular doctor about what
happened and he seems to believe that the seizure is occurred because his
temperature raised so quickly. The flu was going through our house at the
time and when he had the seizure his temp. went up to 103 in a very short
time. Our doctor seemed very confidant that the temp. was the cause.

Many people wrote telling me they had seizures before they were diagnosed,
but they stopped once they got on a gf diet. Some also said they had them
when they accidently got gluten. I am pretty sure my son had no gluten so
that is why I also think the fever was the cause.

I want to thank all of you for your responses and well wishes. I really
appreciated it and it helped alot - I didn't feel so alone with it. It
scared the heck out of me and hearing that other people went through it
somehow made me feel a little more comfortable with what happened.

Thanks!!!  Kathy