From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 20:00:12 -0500

I have been taking off special dietary foods etc from 1963, been audited
from by IRS and sent a thank you note back.  I think many more people
would be able to deduct medical expenses if they looked at the "big
picture"  We, esp, know that our disease has many aspects--all of which
can yield separate medical considerations and bills.  I have been able
to take off our visits to the podiatrist which sresulted in orthodics,
which, in turn resulted in the purchase of special extra depth shoes and
 sneakers.  My daughter's contact dermatitis has resulted in the use of
soap rather than detergent to wash clothese and wearing pure natural
fibers.  Her lactose intolerance negated the use of cow's milk and the
dr prescribed goat's milk--another deduction.  It adds up thru the year.
Ann