From:
Diane Humphrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 21:11:43 -0600

   I wanted to share about a product I stumbled across recently, Lifestream
Buckwheat Wildberry Toaster Waffles.  They are sooo good!  Blueberries and
raspberries in the waffles make them even better than most.  They are
eggless, dairy free, yeast free, wheat free, with no artificial colors or
flavors.  GLUTEN FREE is predominately featured on the label.
   The Canadian listers may be familiar with these, since they are a product
of Canada.  They are distributed by: Lifestream Natural Foods, 7453 Progress
Way, Delta, BC, V4G 1E8. Email: [log in to unmask]