From:
Tom Bright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 12:29:56 -0700

I'm an SOC and my wife has been GF for about 3 months.  Ther problem she
seems to be encountering as of late is that she has "aches" in her
abdominal area (lower stomach to the pelvic region).  She is wondering
if there is something else wrong or if this is a symptom tha celiacs
encounter.  We know that the healing process can take a while and maybe
this is just more of the overall process to better health (we hope).

Tom in KC