From:
Pamela Anderegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 16:17:02 -0400

<vance wrote:
I thought some of you might be interested to know that Tufts University
Medical Letter in April stated that according to the Food Allergy Network,
eight foods cause 90 percent of all allergic reactions: Peanuts, tree nuts
(such as almonds, cashews, pecans, and walnuts), fish, shellfish, eggs,
milk, soy, and wheat.>

I listened to Sunday Rounds on NPR today [4 April 1999] to a Dr. Barnard who
wrote a book called:  "Foods that Fight Pain" who said that dairy, wheat and
meat are the three sources of pain.

I plan to read his book.  When I do I'll "report" on it.
Pam
Auburn, NY