From:
Gwynneth Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 06:34:36 -0500

Dear List Members,

I'd like to thank everyone who responded to my query about this
product. (I received over 20 responses!).

The consensus was that Nut Thins are indeed GF (although one member
mentioned Hazelnut was not GF), and tasty. I put it to the test! I
bought a box ($2.49) of the almond and tried a few.  The texture was
delicate, and they had just the right amount of salt...but no hint of
almond. To me, they taste like a pricier version of Kame Rice Crackers
(1.99 at my market).  Still, they were good for a GF cracker.

For the people who wanted to know where I got them:
Star Markets, located in the Boston, Mass. area carry them, as do their
Wild Harvest stores.

Good Luck,
Gwynneth
Boston, Massachusetts