From:
Christie Priem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 15:59:22 -0700

Dear Listmates,

I'm able to summarize quickly this time because I didn't get very many
coming up this week, I wanted to get back to you all soon.  The messages I got
said that regular Cool Whip was GF, but to watch out for the light versions,
as they add lots of extra stuff to make it "healthier" (ironic, isn't it?)
Good eating!

-Christie in Phoenix