Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 10:20:00 -0400
From:
Eliyanah Delicate <[log in to unmask]>

Hi all!
A quick question about Passover foods: I am assuming that anything which
is Kosher l'pesach (kosher for passover) that does not list obvious matzah
products (cake meal, etc.) is gluten free and soy free. And if it is
pareve: then dairy free as well. Is anyone having problems having also
made this assumption? Can anyone tell me why this might be an incorrect
assumption - everything that I know about Passover food laws says that
this should be a correct assumtion.

I am feeling worse this week, and I can't decide whether it is still the
side effects of a gluten poisonning from last week.  My mother made two
batches of brownies for Passover. One with matzah meal, and the other
without.  (safe for me to eat). After carefully going to the trouble, she
accidentally offered me a brownie from the wrong container. She remembered
when I was halfway through. It was so unintentiional and she wants me to
be helathy so much, that it was almost funny that it happened. I think our
family and friends that go out of their way to try to provide us with gf
goodies deserve a round of applause. Even when they make mistakes
sometimes!

        Take care,
                Eliyanah Delicate
                Ottawa, Canada

--
Coming to you live from Where The Wild Things Are
-A division of the Eliyanah Delicate Update News Service