Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 08:41:56 -0600
From:
Chris Silker <[log in to unmask]>

The pizza crust recipe appears in both Wheat-Free Recipes and Menus and
Special Diet Solutions. I highly recommend both cookbooks, esp Special Diet
Solutions, which has fabulous bread and muffin recipes. Both are definitely
worth purchasing. We do not post any copyrighted recipes on this list - no
Bette Hegman, no Women's Day, etc. - so I don't think that Carol Fenster
should be singled out.

I actually made the pizza last night at a gluten-eating friend's house, and
she loved it - it's the recipe I always use to demonstrate to people that
I'm not quite as deprived as they think.

Chris Silker
Plymouth MN