Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 00:23:14 -0500

Our live chat is back!!   Every Monday night from 8:00-10:00 PM Eastern
Standard Time the
chat is held at the following website -

 http://www.medsupport.org/celianav.htm

Please Bookmark it!

This chat room is open 24 hours a day.  You are welcome to meet your Celiac
friends in there at any time.

I am sorry it took so long to get the chat back up and running again but we
have found an excellent easy chat that I think everybody will be pleased
with.  This is all you do -

Go to the above website and click on Chat.
Put in Nickname.........Password...........E-mail address.
That is all.

Be sure to write down the Password you use as you will need it every time you
come to the chat!!  You might want to print out this page.

When you get in the chat room scroll down the right side of the page to the
bottom of the screen.  You will type your message in the box and click on
Enter key on your keyboard.

Thank you for your patience in waiting for the chat room to reopen.  Hope to
see you Monday night!

If you have any questions, please contact me - [log in to unmask]

Maizy
MedSupport Celiac Chat Host
Monday (weekly) Celiac Live Chats From 8-10 PM EST at:
http://www.medsupport.org/celianav.htm