From:
Mireille Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 19:55:38 -0400

First, I want to thank all the l5 persons who took the time to respond to me.
I very appreciate.

Here is the resume:

Two said I could be allergic to dairy products or other food as well

Cortisone cream has helped if applied every day

Could be better when on the diet for a longer time

Two said have the spot biopsied

Apply Neutrogina Norwegian Formula every evening.  (I began last evening and
it hasn't been itchy today.  Hope it lasts.)

Two said change your dermatologist

One is persuaded eczema is related w/CD, with interesting technical thesis to
support is argument.

Some have something similar and it worsens when accidentally eating gluten.

Check shampoo, lotions, soap, etc...

Could be a fungus

   I found all the responses were helpfull and I will go by elimination.

               Mireille.