CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynn Samuel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 23:13:16 EDT

     Kathy asked for recommendations for improving the taste/consistency
of the Natures Hilights pizza crust. The box recommends baking it
directly on the oven shelf. I purchased an inexpensive pizza stone that I
put alittle cornstarch on first, and then the crust...defrosted shortly
before cooking, as instructed. I also add toppings aand a bit more cheese
on top. Yes, it's high in carbs and calories but once in awhile we do
have to splurge. I recently visited my in-laws back east. My husband made
DELICIOUS home-made pizza which they all enjoyed, while I ate the one I
brought with me and didn't feel totally left out!

     hope this helps!

Lynn