BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Devonshire <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 06:35:32 EST
John-
Believe me, we have tried every mode of persuasion with the client to get them
to leave the building where it is, not the least of which was letting them
know that they would save $125,000 by restoring it in-situ. They are
convinced, however, that they will need the site for further expansion in the
future. I am just extremely relieved that they have been responsible enough
not to have someone "accidently" burn it down. I'll keep you posted on the
progress.
Michael