VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marilyn Johannsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 1997 21:09:11 -0600
Hi Jim. I hate to deflate your momentum but a lot of us are just lucky
enough to have a computer and have struggled to leaarn the very basics.
Many of us struggle to put food on the table so do not put our money into
tutorials or lessons. Yes, it would be very easy to sign for a lesson at
$50an hour where I live. Several of us try to network together but none of
us knows very much. I read all the postings trying to pickup anything that
might relate to me but much of it is over my head. Excuse me for my
stupidity but if I try fooling around to much it costs me big bucks for
the so called experts to come in and set me straight. Believe me I tried
it and it cost me $40. just to reinstall my windows. I am sure we are all
trying our best you just have to be a little more tolerant towards some of
us. Cheers.

Marilyn Johannsen
Saskatoon, Sask., Canada
Heaven is just a heartbeat away!