VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 29 May 1997 16:19:39 +0900
Hi there,

I think this is useful for many of you, so here goes.

MR for short is a program I made and this is dos based free soft.

Probably many of you have to read a lot of mails every day.  So
this is it for you.

MR read only title of a mail and body of the mail.  And quite
often some person use other's mail as a quote, MR default skip
this quote.

It is very easy to jump to next mail.  When you find interesting
mail, just choose one of four category then you can save that
mail on your disk very easily.

If you want reply to the mail MR automatically search sender and
title so you're already to write your letter.

And much more useful command, MR can read regular text too.

It is about 1200 lines by uuencode file.  Usually I'll send it
only Monday or Tuesday.  So after two weeks passed and you don't
get it, probably something wrong on the net, like that case let
me know it.

Please do not send your request to the mail group.

Internet: [log in to unmask]

Junichi Iwahashi, Osaka, Japan