VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dane Trethowan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 07:27:12 +1100
Greetings!

I actually have a few questions about Eudora 4.1 that I'm sure some of you
will be able to answer.

I'm wanting to know how you can get Eudora 4.1 to prompt the receiver of a
message for a "RETURN RECEIPT", in Eudora 3.5 a graphic was on the screen
for this that I could label.  The same applied for "EDIT MESSAGE", does
Eudora 4.1 have this facility somewhere.

Cheers

At 10:33 2/12/98 , you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>All true, but I and several other folks are having difficulties with Eudora
>4.0/4.01 (slow loading, being dumped out, system crashes, etc.).
>
>Peter Altschul
>
>At 09:19 AM 12/1/98 -0500, you wrote:
>>Hi Albert,
>>
>>The advantage to using Eudora is that it is easy to use and it works very
>>well with Windows screen readers.  It is a powerful program with a lot of
>>features that takes very little configuration for blind users.  You can't
>>beat that.
>>

>>Jay Leventhal
>>

>>At 07:01 PM 11/28/98 -0500, you wrote:
>>>Hi  I am a new computer user pardon my ignorance please. What are the
>>>advantages in using an email program like Endora, over the many free
>programs
>>>available on the web?  Albert Griffith
>>>

>>>VICUG-L is the Visually Impaired Computer User Group List.
>>>To join or leave the list, send a message to
>>>[log in to unmask]  In the body of the message, simply type
>>>"subscribe vicug-l" or "unsubscribe vicug-l" without the quotations.
>>> VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at
>>>http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/vicug-l.html
>>>

>>VICUG-L is the Visually Impaired Computer User Group List.
>>To join or leave the list, send a message to
>>[log in to unmask]  In the body of the message, simply type
>>"subscribe vicug-l" or "unsubscribe vicug-l" without the quotations.
>> VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at
>>http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/vicug-l.html
>>

>VICUG-L is the Visually Impaired Computer User Group List.
>To join or leave the list, send a message to
>[log in to unmask]  In the body of the message, simply type
>"subscribe vicug-l" or "unsubscribe vicug-l" without the quotations.
> VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at
>http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/vicug-l.html

Dane Trethowan
P.O. Box 244
MALVERN VI  Australia   3144