VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jamal Mazrui <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 1998 06:57:03 +0400
Good question.  I was aware of the copyright notice in that document, and
decided that, balanced against other factors, it was o.k. to post on this
list.  In general, I think it is o.k. to post material in plain text format for
personal, non-commercial, educational use which is
already publicly available on the web.  In part, that is why I indicate the
URL at the beginning of a document when specifically known.
In addition, Since "Getting Started with Windows 98" was placed on the
Microsoft/enable web site, I don't think the lawyers would actually
have a problem with redistribution here.

Regards,
Jamal