VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"ALBERT K. ESSANDOH" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 14:46:18 -0000
Thank you for your contribution.
We are now getting close to setting up a computer lab for the Ghana Blind
Society and the School for the Blind.

They will be hooked onto your discussion group too!

Regards,
Albert
"To whosoever believeth, all things are possible.."