From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 22:54:59 -0600
My son just did a similar thing.  He had a 2MB Diamond S3 Virge card and
replaced it with a Monster Fusion which is similar to the Banshee.  Both
the Monster Fusion and the Banshee are integrated 2D/3D cards.  You did the
right thing by removing the old card.  It's amazing what the Monster Fusion
can do with a game that is optimized for it.  He got it to play Sierra's
Grand Prix Legends and other simulations.

At 11:15 AM 1/2/99 +1300, you wrote:
>Thanks for replying. When I installed the Banshee I took out the existing
>4mb Virge card and replaced it with the Banshee. Should I have left the 4m
>card in?

4MB

             to be posted to: [log in to unmask]