Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 13:25:48 -0700
I don't feel much reaction to rice.....my friend who is on a ketogenic diet
said that rice makes her heart race...on the Autism list they recommend a
gluten free and casein free diet and most alternative docs working with out
kids allow rice and some moms have even recovered their kids on a g/f  and
c/f diet including rice.