Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 09:41:27 -0400
"Janet L. Walbaum" wrote:

> Llya,
>
> Excuse me for this, but you're an idiot.
>
> Janet
Hmm, first, I will not excuse you. Second, I would like a
little more context, if you will. Do you mind quoting
what it was I said that has prompted this? Since you
have responded to the topic of Anthromorphism I assume
it was something I said in the message I responded to
on the same topic? I hardly see how simply relating
an experience I had with my pets qualifies as being
an idiot. Third, if it gets your jollies to send
insults to other people in private without explanation
or any obvious purpose then do me a favor and pick
somebody else - I have to deal with enough assholes
in my life to have to waste time reading this as
well.

Ilya