Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 07:18:36 -0700

>I thought this was a "support" group. Thank goodness that the supportive
>part of the group outweighs the rest.

Dear Brian,

I have found Ray to be extremely supportive. He has helped me to recover my
son from autism. I now know my son was never autistic, he was born
normal.... He is now completely normal except for the residue of candida,
and the autoimmune problems caused by the MMR and other numerous vaccines.

 I don't think HG ever had to fight candida as they had no antibiotics nor
vaccines to disrupt their immune system. So far I have not found it possible
to overcome the candida. We are still plagued by candida and antifungals
only seem to stimulate it and make it stronger.

I have seen on the paleo pet list that people are completely recovering
their vaccine injured pets on a raw paleo diet. And, it is fascinating to
read the paleo pet list and see how similar their vaccine injury symptoms
are, to our vaccine injured children.......

If you walked into his classroom, I bet you would never pick him out. Before
paleo, he was destined for an institution and the "vegetable" class. His IQ
was so low, it could not even be measured. I can't express in words how far
he has come on the  paleo diet.

Ray selflesslly gave his time to brainstorm with me and to give my ideas
about diet. which has helped me to  recover this innocent child almost
killed by iatrogenic causes.

Mary