From:
Gary Vincent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 17:14:09 -0700
I'm very curious what you found you were low in and the symptoms that
went along with it.
Donna

The worst symptoms I had were neurological due to gluten.  Before that was
figured out, my doc had me on all kinds of vitamins none of which did any
good.  My blood work didn't show any deficiency but I guess he figured it
was worth a try.  However when I was given vitamin injections (B12/folic
acid) I had some improvement and felt some better.  Come to find out later
there was gluten in the vitamins I had been taking...no wonder they did me
no good!  I don't take any vitamins now that I eat paleo, I don't think
there is a need.

Patti