From:
Mark Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 15:06:40 -0700
Hi Caryl,

>>The trouble with the Rivera/Deutsch
>>book is that I have no idea what ALCAT
>>means!)

As Don pointed out the ALCAT test is a blood test for food
sensitivities.  I took the test three times and got three vastly
different results which raised a credibility issue.  The last time i
even flew to Florida so my blood would be fresh.

I have not had much luck with any test for food sensitivities.  My
biggest breakthrough was when i simply eliminated the foods that are
recognized as the top problem causers (this list is amazingly close to
Ray's list of foods to avoid), although i still have not achieved good
health.

Good luck,
mark