From:
Brett Saks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Oct 1998 18:43:07 -0700
>My father's eyesight (nearsightedness) improved his whole life long.  He was
>not Paleo.  I am also nearsighted and have been told by doctors that it's a
>condition which can improve w/ age.  I'm sorry, but I don't know the
specifics
>of why.

Generally speaking, all people become more "far-sighted" as they get older.
 It is called presbyopia (latin for "old sight")...that is why your
grandparents wear the half glasss to see the newspaper crossword puzzle
right in front of them, but to see what is making all that racket outside
(probably you and your cousins getting into trouble), the grandapernt looks
up from the glasses and straight at you...letting you know you've been
spotted and you'd better knock it off!

Exactly HOW sight changes over time as measured by the eye doctors, I am
unsure.  Perhaps we have an optometrist/opthamologist out there?

Brett Saks, DC
Holistic Chiropractor
2121 S. Mill Ave. Suite 109-B
Tempe, AZ 85282