From:
Kaiden Fox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Oct 1998 01:01:04 -0500
        I'm up to 241.  I really don't know why I'm gaining weight at this
level.  I might try Dr. Lloyd Glauberman's HPP weight-loss tape. . . but I
find his cadence to be slightly annoying.
        An ex-girlfriend of mine got fired this week for missing too much
work to do illness.  I briefly explained to her the theory of alergens
having threshhold levels and working in tandem with each other, and
explained how most of the food people eat is alergenic in nature.  While
promoting a diet rich in fresh meat and whole fruits and vegitables isn't
exactly the best way to make a good impression on a woman who's just lost
her job, I felt I owed her at least the bennifit of the knowledge.
        Speaking of illness, my current girlfriend has been very ill and
might die.  I won't go into any more detail, as somehow the topic of
Heather grosses out certain list members.
        On a more positive note, my local grocery store is selling bacon
at 99 cents a pound!  "I can not eat one more bite of this bacony
goodness. . . oh yes I can!"  Lately, I've been having cravings for grape
juice.  But, considering my weight, I'm leary about giving into them.  I
also have a hankering for ribs.  mmmmmmm

        "Decadence is its own reward." -- Kaiden Fox, ICQ 3448820