Date:
Sat, 26 Sep 1998 15:32:34 -0700
Jun Verzola wrote:

>ook the first bite into my serving, my taste buds just simply went
> berserk. I reflexively retched and spit out the whole mouthful -- it
> tasted so unspeakably repulsive.

I am surprised because I had brains as a child too. They were very
delicate in flavor and texture and in fact needed chopped onions and
perhaps hard-boiled egg added to give flavor.

 What could your omelette have tasted like to elicit such a strong
response? Only thing I can think of is that they weren't fresh.

yoyo