From:
"Christy K." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Aug 1998 09:15:59 -0700
Cheyenne,

Like Mike I buy all meat from the grocery store when it is on sale.  I, too,
can't afford the specialty meat that people talk about.  I think everyone
has to decide for themselves what they can and can't do and make adaptations
from their choices.  I also buy all my fruits and vegetables from the
grocery store.  I can't afford the organic food prices.

Bill - I just don't have the time to go out and shoot my meat.  My life
right now is busy enough without me having to learn another skill and wait
for hunting season to roll around.  And without a large size freezer it
would be impossible for me to keep the meat I would/could kill.  Also I am
not taking into account the buthering and processing I would have to go
through to get the meat into those nice little white packages sitting in my
freezer.  I might see if I can get in touch with some hunters who would be
willing to share their meat for a price.

Christy K