NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 08:27:10 -0500
  Just thought everyone would like to know... I finally got a response
from the people at Tagatose...

Dear Pammi

Tagatose contains no trace of lactose or milk protein. there's thus no risk
of milk allergies, when ingesting tagatose.
We cannot guarantee, that other allergenic occurences would not be
promoted.

Best Regards,

Ulla Petersen Skytte
Business Development
[log in to unmask], direct tel. +45 89381563

Arla Foods Ingredients
http://www.gaio-tagatose.com/