NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jonathan Pawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 10:12:17 -0500
I'm a little slow to get to your post about hidden dairy ingredients.  I
found the website to be very interesting.  My question is.....where on
the label is this OUD? I am very upset this morning because here I
thought I wasn't eating dairy and I looked on the label of one of my
favorite meatless products (Veja-links) and there was that hydrolized
vegetable protein that you mentioned.  How do I find out if this is made
with dairy?

And for everyone else.....how do we know if the "natural flavorings" on
the label include milk?  This is all very frustrating for me.  I didn't
realize that the companies could "hide" dairy in their products.

Tobi Pawson