BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 09:34:53 EST
In a message dated 3/5/99 12:44:21 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> Will a catfish with twelve whiskers work?

Actually G(g)od, I would like to take this opportunity to express a problem
that I have been having. According to the Jehova's Witnesses the spelling of
god with a small "g" signifies Lucifer, and God with a large "G" signifies the
supreme deity. Wanting to be tolerant and respectful of all who own buildings
that I might just possibly have a chance to repair I find myself conflicted as
to how to address your emminence. I suppose reversion to the name that cannot
be pronounced, or spelt, may be one option but could quickly lead to a vacuous
ambiguity in our correspondence. I'm wondering if it would be appropriate, and
respectfully petitioning your emminence, if in future I refer to you as Cod,
thereby alluding to the multi-whiskered cousin you mentioned above, providing
you with a noble capital "C", and avoiding all semblance of blasphemy? This
may appear too esoteric for some, and they may falter in their respect for
your emminence, but hell, we are talking about the HP cult are we not?

Shaman