BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Diaz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 12:18:36 -0500
Mary Krugman wrote:

> Maybe someone out there in BP land can help ... my house (1860) has a
skunk
> problem!  ...

All joking aside I'd shoot them
I'd set up a cracker-jack bait station in the back yard & pick them off
w/ an air rifle-
the question is what is your critical mass weight/compassion factor-
would you set out an ant trap? a fly strip? a mouse trap?
but then I've been accused of being of the Curtis LeMay school of social
studies.

There is some anectdotal evidence that if you were to put down something
messy & sticky such as roofing cement under the porch they won't like
the mess & move out- of course then you're breathing those fumes.