BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 07:39:47 -0800
I prefer cowboy boots for style, and wear a black pair with my suit. I also have a
fine gray pair. But cowboy boots tend to hurt my feet & when they get comfortable
from wear they get too loose for climbing on parapets & roofs.

When a toddler I was told to never go outside w/out clothes on... I guess I had to
be told this. So I was caught one day running around in the snow in the back yard
with nothing on but my cowboy boots and hat. This is the same site where I was
picking at the mortar in the stone wall and got hit in the head with the rock. Not
the same day. I also spent a lot of time in a full body harness tethered to an
overhead cablel. Some people think this is what you do to dogs or roofers, for me
it is a natural arrangement.

Thanks, Lisa, for reminding me.

--
][<en Follett