Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 22:19:23 GMT
From:
> Quoth Mateja Mikek <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Coconut milk
>I have noticed on several occasions, that drinking coconut milk makes me
>extremely hungry about one hour later. The hunger lasts till the end of
>the day no matter what or how much I eat. I was just wodering - what
>could be causing this? Has anyone noticed anything similar?

Which brand are you using? Most on grocers' shelves are diluted and
have a bisulfite preservative, except the Thai Kitchen brand.
Your hunger could be a sensitivity/allergy to the preservative...
unless you're consuming only that sip of c-milk for your daily food!

I use the full-fat TK brand, and have no hunger after-effects
to be sure. Works great in non-dairy smoothies at the end of
the day. Lasts all night, wake up hungry.

TO check on coconut sensitivity, get a fresh coconut and
eat some of the raw meat. If you experience the same symptoms,
maybe it's the coconut itself that's the problem. YMMV!