Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Aaron Sugarman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 16:20:36 EDT

<< There is only one law in NeanderThin (on page 1).
 Anyone who obeys this law is eating "paleo" (and without original sin). >>

FIRE is technology.

So, I imagine, are tools.

I loved the translation, LOVED IT, I had long speculated but didn't know it
could be translated that way, but in my experience (physical/psychological)
the FALL happens when any unNatural substance enters the body to a degree that
causes stress or overwork to internal organs, which naturally produces a
concomitant effect mentally.

I am not sure that most people on this list are eating paleo or without
original sin according to that first rule as fire heated food is unnatural.
If humans can adapt to high heat (not sun cooked - nature's safe temperature)
foods, with altered fats, vitamins, etc., then they are no longer human, as
they are thriving on some foreign, procossed food.

It seems meat becomes tricky, and yet we have hunting instincts.  So, as
humans could easily scavange and pick with their finger nails, and perhaps rip
with them, FIRE is really the first technology.

I ate mostly cooked meat growing up and it didn't do good things for my body.
I was smart, but my organs took a beating.  Anyone besides myself eating a raw
paleo diet?  Anyone go from cooked paleo to raw paleo have anything to say?

Naked without a stick, and WITHOUT FIRE...

'cept when I'm cold - I like fire ;)

And of course, electricity is fire...

Aaron